Friday, November 3, 2023

MCM Layout - Mon, Oct 30, 2023

 

Happy Friday!  Did you catch my Mystery Card Monday live this week?  It was a fun one!  I love a quick, EASY fun fold card and when it helps me use up most of an entire sheet of 6" x 6" designer paper, I love it even more!  I CASEd a card swap a received in Las Vegas (Backstage Event) that was created by Bonnie Alexander.  It's SO quick and easy ... and is the PERFECT layout to showcase our "scene" designer papers.  These are the cards I made Monday ...


This one uses the new Online Exclusive paper "Meandering Meadows" and the sentiment is from the Country Garden coordinating stamp set - due to be released November 7, 2023 (they aren't showing in the list of products at the end of this post because they haven't been released yet and haven't populated in the system I use that show the products).



This one uses the Winter Meadow Designer Paper ...



This was Bonnie's card that I CASEd, and it uses the One Horse Open Sleigh Online Exclusive paper ...



Here is the "recipe" of pieces needed for the card ...


... and here is the video reply showing you how to cut the designer paper and put it all together.


If you would like to join me LIVE for my MCM (Mystery Card Monday) sessions, you can catch me on my FaceBook Page here at 7:00 pm Mountain Time every Monday ... or on my YouTube Channel here at the same time (I stream live to both).  Like and Follow my FB Page and/or Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  I'd love to have you - the live community is AMAZING and so much fun!

If you live in Canada and would like to purchase any of the items I used for my cards, just click any of the pictures below and you will be taken to my online store.  Thank you!  I appreciate your support!

Have a stampy day!

Tamara
Product List

2 comments:

  1. loved the simplicity of this and yet using a whole sheet of my beautiful DSP. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It really lets the beautiful paper do all the work!

      Delete