Wednesday, December 6, 2023

MCM Layout, Dec 4, 2023

 


Welcome to my MCM Layout!  I have used this one MANY times over the years.  It's just SO versatile ... and economical, as the focal piece is a 3" x 3" piece of designer paper.  You can get 16 cards from one 12" x 12" sheet!  Here are the cards I made in my Live ...




... and this is my favourite!  Switch out the card stock layer for Designer Paper and you get and entirely different look!  I LOOOOVE this card!

How do you make them?

These pieces make FOUR card. You need ....

- FOUR standard card bases - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- ONE piece of 6" x 6" Designer Paper. Orientation doesn't matter - just pick a pattern you love!
- ONE piece of coordinating card stock - 8 1/2" x 11"
- ONE piece of card stock the same colour as your card bases
- scraps for sentiments - 8 1/2" x 11"
- die cuts (optional) that coordinate with your paper
- embossing folders (optional)
- paper trimmer
- usual tools, inks, embellishments

Here is the Mystery Card Monday (MCM) Facebook Live replay, showing you how to cut the papers and put all the pieces together ...


SO SO SO SO SOOOOO easy! Try this layout. You'll be hooked!

So that's it for this week.  If you would like to join me LIVE for my MCM (Mystery Card Monday) sessions, you can catch me on my FaceBook Page here at 7:00 pm Mountain Time every Monday ... or on my YouTube Channel here at the same time (I stream live to both).  Like and Follow my FB Page and/or Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  I'd love to have you - the live community is AMAZING and so much fun!

If you live in Canada and would like to purchase any of the items I used for my cards, just click any of the pictures below and you will be taken to my online store.  Thank you!  I appreciate your support!

Have a stampy day!

Tamara

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment