Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Let Me Show You How .... to make a Faux Step Card / Desk Calendar

 


Happy Wednesday!  I keep thinking it's the weekend because Craig is off for a week for Christmas break!  I'm officially done all my "must do" projects for the year so now I'm playing catch-up with a few things from last week.  Namely, posting from my Live last Monday.  Instead of doing my usual Mystery Card Monday I opted for a "Let Me Show You How".  I made this awesome little desk calendar!  It's made using the Faux Step Card format, and just attaching a tear off calendar to the front. 


 So easy - check out the video replay here:

If you would like to see more videos like this, you can catch me on my FaceBook Page here at 7:00 pm Mountain Time every Monday (barring the next two for Christmas and New Year's Eve) ... or on my YouTube Channel here at the same time (I stream live to both).  Like and Follow my FB Page and/or Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  I'd love to have you - the live community is AMAZING and so much fun!

If you live in Canada and would like to purchase any of the items I used for project, just click any of the pictures below and you will be taken to my online store.  Thank you!  I appreciate your support!

Have a stampy day!

Tamara

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment