Wednesday, December 6, 2023

MCM Layout - Nov 27, 2023

 

Welcome to my MCM Layout for Nov 27, 2023 :)

This layout was inspired by my friend Lisa Althouse "LA Stamper".  She share a card very similar to these and I just KNEW I had to use it for my MCM layout this week.  Here are just SOME of my complete cards ...


Start off crazy simple ....


"Step it up" by adding another layer of card stock (Flirty Flamingo in this case) ...


Snazz it up some more by adding some ribbon and/or embellishments ...


You don't need to use designer paper, either!  Grab an embossing folder and keep it really clean and classy! 


The options are endless!


Here are the pieces you need for the project ...


... and here is my Mystery Card Monday (MCM) Facebook Live video replay showing you how to pull it all together ..


So easy!  You'll want to keep this layout in your tickle trunk.  It's a GREAT one!

So that's it for this week.  If you would like to join me LIVE for my MCM (Mystery Card Monday) sessions, you can catch me on my FaceBook Page here at 7:00 pm Mountain Time every Monday ... or on my YouTube Channel here at the same time (I stream live to both).  Like and Follow my FB Page and/or Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  I'd love to have you - the live community is AMAZING and so much fun!

If you live in Canada and would like to purchase any of the items I used for my cards, just click any of the pictures below and you will be taken to my online store.  Thank you!  I appreciate your support!

Have a stampy day!





Product List

1 comment: