Monday, January 12, 2015

Perpetual Birthday Calendar Project Kit by Stampin’ Up!

Happy Monday!

Stampin' Up! has released a SWACK of videos using products from the new Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-brations (SAB) brochure … so I thought I'd share them with you over the coming days (mixed in with my own projects).

Today I'm sharing one of my favourite kits found in the new Occasions Catalogue (click on the picture on the right hand side to check it out if you don't have a hard copy!).

I have been using a perpetual calendar (that Stampin' Up! sold a few years back) for years now … and I love it.  Of course the DAY of everyones birthday/anniversary/special occasion changes from year to year but the DATE doesn't … so if you use a perpetual calendar (i.e. one that only lists dates, not days of the week) then you only need one calendar forEVER to keep track of those dates you want/need to remember.

Check out this video on the NEW perpetual birthday calendar KIT (I love kits!)
Hee Hee - how distracting were his hand movements?  

I love that this can be made and given as a gift or simply GIVEN as a gift, as a "raw" product!  I have shown the kit to a few friends and they love it too … so I'm holding a class so we can all get together and make one.

Date:  Friday, February 6th
Time:  7:00 pm
Where:  My House
Cost:  $25
What you get - the kit.  You will use my stamp set and inks for all the stamping - the kit contains everything else you need to complete your project.

I need to order the kits next weekend so if you would like to join us please RSVP no later than next Friday, Jan 16th.

That's it for today. Pop in again tomorrow when I'll share another card using some of the stamps that coordinate with this perpetual birthday calendar kit and some new "Hello You" thinlits.  Until then, have a stampy day!


Tam

1 comment:

  1. There's something inherently satisfying about amassing a collection of Stationery Supplies items; after all, every pen, notepad, or planner is like a hidden treasure trove of ideas. The incredible range of styles and functionality may meet every conceivable taste and requirement. A set of environmentally friendly stationery that complements my aesthetic tastes and supports my green initiatives was recently brought to my attention. Remarkably, stationery can serve a practical purpose while still being eco-friendly.

    ReplyDelete