Saturday, January 10, 2015

I LOVE my job!!

HAPPY SATURDAY!

Don't know if I've mentioned it lately but … I LOVE MY JOB!!

Yes, last night was a TONNE of fun and, as every year, gets me SO excited for the coming months, classes and parties.  I LOVE my customers, stampers and friends.  I love getting together with them.  I love stamping with them.  I love laughing with them.  I love having them in my life.  My "job" is anything BUT work for me.  I think of it more like being a party planner … where "stamping" is always the theme of the party.  Freaking LOVE it!

Alright - enough gushing - it will give me a headache *lol*

I have a number of projects I want to share with you but today I'm just going to post the e-mail that I sent out to everyone on my list a few days ago.  It's that time of year again - the time of year when I put together a FABULOUS group of stampers for my 12-Month Club (I really SHOULD come up with a more glamorous group name!)

If you life in Edmonton and would like to join my group I would LOVE to have some new faces.  A number of spaces will be opening up in February but space IS limited … so get in touch soon if you would like to join!

I am looking for members to join my 12-Month Club that starts up in February ... and I have a FREE DRAW for everyone who joins by January 30th ...  One lucky winner will receive 6 Assortments of the Blendabilities Markers!!! Yes, someone will win ANY 6 of the assorted markers of their choice from those that are offered in the new 2015 SAB brochure - a total value of over $110!!!
 
Here are the details of the club:
What are the benefits of joining the club?
  • At least $55 in free product
  • FREE Ink Pad (for new members) or Designer Series Paper (for returning members) of your choice
  • 20% discount on your order during your hostess month
  • Entries into free draws
  • Free Catalogues
  • Discounts on classes
  • Buying the craft supplies you need on budget
  • A little "Thank You" card or treat in your bag each month
Here is how it works:
  • 12 members commit to making a minimum $25 (+ GST and s&h) purchase each and every month for 12 months from February 2015 through until January 2016.
  • Each month, one stamper gets to act as the hostess and earns the free hostess benefits. Everyone gets to pick the month they would like to be the "hostess" on a first-come-first served basis (with Sale-a-bration months being chosen by a draw.) If 2 members want the same month a draw will be made to decide who gets that month.
  • With 12 members adding at least $25 to "the pot" each month, each hostess is guaranteed a minimum of $300 in the pot, providing her with a minimum of $40 in free merchandise ... but I will personally top the pot up to $330, if need be, to get the free spending up to $55!!
  • The hostess may increase her hostess benefits by hosting a workshop and/or collecting outside orders (but is NOT required to do so)
  • Members receive a free current Idea Book and Catalogue and all seasonal Mini Catalogues and the new Idea Book and Catalogue when it comes out in June, 2015
  • The monthly orders (along with payment) must be submitted by the 14th of each month. If for some reason your order is NOT placed on time then an order for (4) Snail Adhesive Refills will be ordered on your behalf (totalling $26.00 + s/h/gst)
  • During your hostess month you will receive 20% off your personal order
  • *** There will be exclusive, monthly draws for products - everyone will win!!
  • Club members receive discounted rates for attending my technique classes and craft nights and get priority at these events if they reach capacity seating
  • Returning club members receive a free package of Designer Series Paper (a value of over $13.50!) of their choice during their hostess month as a "Thank You" for re-joining
  • New club members will receive a free Classic Ink Pad (a value of over $7.25!) of their choice as a "Thank You" for joining
  • As I stated above ... all members of the club will be entered into a draw for 6 Assortments of the Blendabilities Markers!!!
This club is a LOT of fun and I like to treat my "Club Gals" really well.  Of course a full club (i.e. 12 members) means more free product for everyone so I'm hoping to fill it again this round. 
 
If you are interesting in joining the fun please get in touch with me in the next week or so, or for SURE by January 30th so you can get in on the draw for the Blendabilities.
  

 
Tamara

1 comment:

  1. When I need to relax after a hard day, I play Adult Brain Teasers. They provide a change of pace and occupy one's thoughts in a manner that is soothing and thought-provoking. These brain teasers, whether they crossword puzzles, logic problems, or riddles, always manage to amuse me. This is a great method to relax and unwind from the stresses of everyday life without sacrificing mental acuity.

    ReplyDelete