Wednesday, January 14, 2015

My new Project Life Club!!!

Happy Wednesday!

What a great week.  I'm just crafting, catching up on paper work and hooking up with friends for coffee.  LOVE it!

Today I'm not sharing a project, but another e-mail I send out to my customers a few days ago.  It's regarding my new Project Life Club.  I'm SO excited to start this club - getting together with friends to put our photos in memory books.  I don't know what I'm more excited about - the getting together or the fact that I will have a dedicated slot every month to stay on top of all my photos.  Either way - I"M EXCITED!!!  So here is the e-mail I sent out.  If you would like to BE on my e-mail list drop me a line.  If you are in the Edmonton area and would like to join the fun, drop me a line.  the more the merrier!!!

Pop in again soon for more projects and videos!  Until then - have a stampy day!


Tam

***  NEW CLUB - my PROJECT LIFE CLUB
  • Come over once a month, for 6 months to work on getting your pictures off your phones, out of your shoe boxes and into ALBUMS!  I cracked off my 2014 album in only 8 hours and LOVE it!!!
    • Starting Month:  February
    • We will meet:  The 3rd Wednesday evening of each month, for 6 months (Feb - July), at 6:30 pm
    • Commitment:  Spend a minimu of $32.45 (pre s/h/gst) per month for 6 months  (works out to $37.48 with s/h/gst)
    • What you get:
      • Each month you choose one of the 6 Project Life Card Collection and coordinating Accessory Pack (which comes out to $32.45 per month)
        • Each Card Collection has 100 double sided, colour-coordinated cards per collection in 3 sizes: 4" x 6", 4" x 4" and 3" x 4"
        • Each Accessory Pack includes (4) 3" x 4" specialty cards and (1) roll of Washi Tape
        • ** you can check out the collection on page 189 of the annual catalogue and/or page 47 of the Occasions Catalogue
          • yes, you can purchase ANY product you like if you don't want to choose the card collection and/or accessory pack - as long as the total comes to $32.45 or more
      • Each of the 6 months one of the 6 club members will be deemed the "hostess" for that month
        • During your "hostess month" you will receive the 12" x 12" Black Faux Leather Album (a $36.95 value!) OR
        • During your "hostess month" you will receive (2) 6" x 8" Espresso Project Life Albums + (1) 6" x 8" Variety Pack Photo Pocket Pages (a $32.50 value!)
      • MY FREE GIFTS TO YOU FOR JOINING:
        • (1) pack of 6" x 8" Variety Pack Photo Pocket Pages OR (1) pack of 12" x 12" Photo Pocket Pages AND
      • (1) Black Project Life Journaling Pen
    • ** Note:  You will have everything you need to start putting pages together at our first "class" but you won't get your photo album until your designated hostess month
    • As the first class is scheduled for Wednesday, February 18th at 6:30 pm I need to have the club members in place before February 1st so I can order the products for you.  Please contact me if you would like more information and/or want to join the club.  I can't tell you just how much I love this "Memory Keeping System" - it's not scrapbooking - this is faster, cheaper and lets you GET a Life ... with Project Life!

No comments:

Post a Comment