Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sale-A-Bration Lotus Blossom Stamp Set

Happy Thursday!

Yep - typing this at 5:11 am.  Been awake since 2:00 - again.  Sigh.

Never mind - I'm SURE I'll get to nap later … its a half day for the kids … and they are each having a friend over for the afternoon.  Ya - chances of a nap are slim to none … again.

On the bright side I get to meet a friend for coffee after dropping the kids at school.  Good thing.  I'm gunna need it!

Not much to do at 5:00 am so I thought I'd post a video on "THE" Sale-a-bration set everyone is dying to get their hands on - Lotus Blossom.  I LOVE this set!  You get a deep, layered image but you can do so using only 1 ink pad colour!  It's fun to play with two or even three colours but it's nice to know that you can still have a beautiful card even if you don't have many supplies on hand.  You can't BUY this set - you get it FREE with a $60 product purchase.  That's easy!  Order the cards stock, envelopes, ink pads and/or another of the great sets in the new Occasions Catalogue and you're at $60 … and you get this bad boy for free :)  Check out the video.

Fabulous, no?

That's it for today.  I'm off to find some toast … mmmmmm - toast ….

Have a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment