Sunday, January 4, 2015

Shaker Cards - Paper Pumpkin Style

Happy Sunday!

I TOLD you I had more projects to share!

Today I'm showing you some FABULOUS shaker cards - Paper Pumpkin style!

Aren't they great??!!  Yes, these were the projects that arrived on my doorstep, ready-to-assemble, mid December.  the Paper Pumpkin subscription kits ($flat $24.95) have REALLY improved over the last year and I highly recommend them!!!  These cards are AWESOME and they only took about 45 minutes to put together.  There are 9 cards and envelopes in total - 3 of each style.  You get everything you need - pre cut paper, envelopes, stamps, ink, embellishments - EVERYTHING!  Once I was done it took 2 minutes to tidy up and I was done!  I love these kits when I'm in the mood to make something but my brain isn't into creating and designing …. too much work.  These are just fun in a box!

I scooped up 10 extra kits last month (that's how much I love these cards!!) and I will be holding a get-together this month.  It will be a fun, easy night catching up with friends that I didn't get to see over the holidays.  Fun!

Pop back tomorrow - I have my kids' Wish List Booklets to share with you!  Until then - have a stampy Sunday!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment