Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Grrrrr ....

OK - just when I thought I was getting good at this blogging business ... I thought I was doing a preview of today's post but apparently I wasn't and managed to delete my 30 minutes of work.  Hmph.  Guess I was getting too cocky.  Well - that set ME straight, didn't it?!

Today's cards are the projects we will be making at my Technique Class this Friday night:

Spotlighting Technique:


Wheeling, using the new "Builder Wheel" system:


And one just for fun - this "Just Believe" is my new favorite set!  It is SOOOO versatile!  I have used it for Thank You, Birthday, Thinking of You, and Sympathy ... and I've only owned it since July!  We will also be using the Smooch Spritz to give the card that great gold shimmer.


I hope you can come to my class!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment