Monday, September 6, 2010

Testing 1, 2, 3

OK - so I haven't a CLUE what I'm doing!!! I've spent an hour trying to figure out HOW to post what I want to post ... and I don't even know WHAT I want to post yet!!!

I'm hoping to provide you with photos of cards and projects at least once a week (of course assuming I master this new domain within the next month!) Stay tuned and check back often for new posts.

Since this Blog is essentially stamping-related I think I'll start the ball rolling with a picture of me and Shelli Gardner (CEO and Co-Founder of Stampin' Up!) taken August 21, 2010 at our AMAZING Extravaganza Event. Tamye Dunbar (the mighty leader of our stamping team) won the "Workshop of a Lifetime" contest - the prize she won was to have Shelli come to her home and hold a workshop for new stampers! After that event Shelli spent 6 hours with 100 of us at our Extravaganza. It was the most amazing, inspiring, memorable day!

Happy Stamping!

Tamara

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Tamara your blog looks great! And I think I am your first visitor:))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogland!!!!! Let the addiction begin. I love that picture of you and the girls by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new blog!! It looks fabulous.
    Colett R.

    ReplyDelete