Monday, October 18, 2021

All For Baby - Kylie's Trip Achievers Blog Hop

 

Happy Blog Hop Day!

You will notice an all-new banner at the top this month.  Yes, the NEW 2021/2022 Stampin' Up! year is underway and that means it was time to change the logo from the "Maui Trip Achievers" to "Trip Achievers".  It was GOING to be the "Western Caribbean Trip Achievers" alas, Covid has forced SU to cancel that trip so we are going with a more generic "Trip Achievers".  

Each month Demonstrators from across the globe who have earned the Incentive Trip come together to share some inspiration via projects we've put together using only current Stampin' Up! products.  We hope you like what we have to share!

This month I was in dire need of some baby cards.  This is what I came up with (and I LOVE them!)

SO cute and they came together SO QUICKLY!  I made 25 cards in just 2 hours!  Here is a close up ...
ADORABLE, right??

As you know, when I need quick, easy and cute I OFTEN turn to my very own Mystery Card Monday layouts.  Every Monday night at 7:00 pm MT I go live on Facebook here and I show you how to make easy cards using just a few products.  THIS particular layout is SO versatile ... and I knew it would be perfect for cracking off my batch of 25.  

Card base is Basic White measuring 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Layer is Basic White measuring 5" x 3 3/4" - run through the Cut & Emboss machine using an embossing folder of your choice (I used Tasteful Textile 3D)
Layer of Designer Paper of your choice measuring 1 1/2" x 3 1/2" (I used our 6" x 6" Subtles Designer Paper Assortment)
Layer of Card Stock measuring 1 3/4" x 3 3/4" (I used Early Espresso)
A sentiment on a shape or strip of your choice (I used the second smallest Stitched Rectangle die and the sentiment from All For Baby)
Embellishments (I used dies from the Baby Clothes Dies) and some Basic Rhinestones
I popped up the bib, onesie and sentiment on Dimensionals.  Life was made a LOT easier by using our Adhesive Backed Sheets before running the Early Espresso hangers through the machine.  Instant stickers - no mess!

Now I actually need more "Congratulations on your GRANDCHILD" cards so grabbed one of my retired sets ("Grandma's House)" and just switched out the sentiment.  For the inside, the Congratulations sentiment is from the All For Baby set but the cute little "So happy for you (and also slightly jealous)" is from one of my more over-looked / under-utilized CURRENT sets, "Many Mates".  I'm THRILLED to have a stash of these cards on hand for the next 6 months!


You can check out my Mystery Card Monday video for this layout found on my business page "Tamara's Paper Trail" or on my YouTube Channel with the same name.  The video is from Monday, October 11th.  Here are three other cards I made last week with this same layout.  See?  SO versatile!
So that's MY share for this month.  I hope you like my projects!  A full list of the products I used are at the end of this post.  Now hop along to see what my friends have to share with you ... and have a stampy day!


Tamara


Product List

4 comments:

  1. These are adorable! Excited to be hopping with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melva!!! Thanks! Back acha!! Off I go to check all 23 blogs!!!

      Delete
  2. These baby cards are so cute Tamara. And wow, 25 cards in 2 hours! Amazing! Thanks for taking part in the Trip Achievers Blog Hop this month.

    ReplyDelete