Sunday, October 24, 2021

I'm dancing as fast as I can!

 Happy Sunday!

I think it's going to be one of "those" days ... you know the ones ... the ones where you have great PLANS to get things done but whether or not they actually HAPPEN is another story entirely! lol

I got up at 6:00 am today ... with all SORTS of things I was going to get done whilst the family sleeps ... yet here I am ... 2.5 hours later and I'm not really where I thought I'd be.  That's ok though,, right?  Sundays are SUPPOSED to be more relaxing and less working.  I have to keep reminding myself of that.  This week has been INSANELY busy and I need to "just keep swimming" - slowly but surely.

Scrolling through my camera roll to see what I've been working on this week I realize I didn't have time for new CREATING time.  Nope.  The week was FULL of organizing, tracking, prepping and mailing!  The week ahead is much the same as I am hoping to run away to the mountains for a few days.  We'll see.  "Life" has happened and my BFF lost her mom on Friday.  If the timing works I'll get away but if not I won't.  Once again I will pivot and just "go with the flow".  

Today I've been setting up some systems for my business so I can "work smarter, not harder".  It's time consuming at the beginning but it will (hopefully!) save me time in the long run.  One of the things I want to do is start post my Mystery Card Monday and Check It Out Tuesday videos and cards here.  I know not everyone who follows my blog is on Facebook and I'd like to reach as many people as possible ... without adding a lot more things to my already-full plate!  It just makes sense to share what I've already created in as many places as possible .. so!  For today I'm going to share the Mystery Card Monday card layout "recipe", completed cards and video link.  My PLAN is to do this every week moving forward.  Wish me luck!

Last Monday (Oct 11, 2021) this is the card "recipe" we used ...

... and these are the cards I made USING that layout:

I LOVE them!!!Shout out to Lisa Addesa for the inspiration for the layout.  It's a GREAT one!  I works with any designer paper and you just snazz it up as much or as little as you like with embossing folder, embellishments, die cuts and sentiments.  SO easy!  You can catch the replay of the video on my YouTube channel "Tamara's Paper Trail".  When you head over there I would be ever so grateful if you would subscribe to my channel!  I'm trying to expand my reach to inspire as many crafters as I can and the best way to do that is with every "subscribe" and "share".

If you watch my Facebook Live events on my FB Page "Tamara's Paper Trail" you KNOW I can ramble on! (it's part of my charm, right? lol).  If you prefer shorter (less-rambly) videos I have those too.  Check out my Channel here.

Here's the MCM (Mystery Card Monday) replay ...

So there you have it!  The first thing checked off my list for today "do blog post".  I hope you like the project!  Whatever YOU get up to this Sunday, I hope you have a stampy day!  Thanks for popping in!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment