Sunday, October 10, 2021

Thanksgiving Catch Up!

Happy Thanksgiving!  Yes, up here in Canada it's the Thanksgiving long weekend and it's beautiful, as always!  Those of you who have followed me for a while know that "fall is my favourite" and these beautiful, crisp fall days give me ALLLL the feels and just make me happy!

Today we are off to my Mom's for our standard Thanksgiving dinner.  Turkey and all the fixin's ... and I can't wait! .. alas, a small fly in the ointment, as we may need to git the Medical Centre to get Alicia some meds.  Ugh.  NOTHING grosses me out more than the thought of stepping foot in one of those places during a pandemic ... but, she's been sick for a week with a sinus infection and she can't miss anymore school (not to mention the fact that she's been miserable and feeling like poop for a week! ... heck, she even missed our on her 16th Birthday dinner out!  We had to postpone it until she felt better!

Fingers crossed she will magically wake up feeling better today!

In the meantime, I wanted to do just a QUICK post, sharing some awesome card swaps I received last month from my "Silver Sisters".  I have a busy day ahead so although I had a different post planned for this morning "done is better than perfect".  Check out all the great projects from the 2021 Mini "Holiday" catalogue:

From Barb Stewart:

From Elizabeth Green:
From Lisa Henderson:

From Shauna Mikuliak:
From Shauna Mikuliak:
From Diane Inkster:


From Diane Inkster:



From Desiree Spenst:
From Glenda Mollet:
From Glenda Mollet:
From Lisa Henderson:
From Diane Hutchinson:
From Elizabeth Green:
Aren't they all lovely?  I LOVE getting swaps from friends!  It lets me see others' styles and I get samples from products that I may not own (yet lol).  SO much fun!  I'll leave them blank for now.  I have potatoes to mash!

Have a FABULOUS Sunday, My Friends.  Thanks for popping in xo


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment