Sunday, October 17, 2021

Upcoming Classes ....

 Happy Sunday!

Whaaaattttt???  I slept in until 8:30 am this morning!  Oh sure, I was awake from 3:00 - 4:00 am (happens a LOT!) but I still am up by 6:30 am most days, regardless!  I think this dark, colder morning helped.  I SO rise and fall with the light.  Mid Winter I'm QUITE happy to crawl into bed at 8:00 pm lol.  Yes, I'm "that" old!

So I'm much later getting to this post than I would have liked ... but I'm thrilled I'm getting to it (consistency is everything!). I was scrolling through my camera roll trying to decide what to share this week and I realize that everything I have been working on this week has been CLASSES!  Upcoming November and December Classes! ... so I figured I'd share THOSE!  (I DO plan to get back to regular card-shares on Sunday mornings but baby steps ... first I have to get back into the habit of Blogging at ALL and THEN I can work on the consistency of the content!)

SO!  The one thing that took up a LOT of my time over the last two weeks was my "Fun-Raiser".  With the help of my team, customers and friends, I was able to raise enough money to be able to donate 75 Paper Pumpkin Kits to various hospital units in the Edmonton area.  75!!!  Do you know how AWESOME that is??  I do!  Right now, in Alberta, prices of EVERYTHING are going through the roof.  Covid has prices increasing, job security decreasing and everyone is being a little more careful with their disposable income so to have had SUCH a success in my endeavour to bring a little happiness to 75 of our Healthcare Workers has me over the moon with joy!  Thank you to EVERYONE who helped with sponsoring, sharing and donating.  I couldn't do these things without you!  I still have a lot of work to do once the kits arrive (tomorrow).  I need to label them all, add the blocks to each kit, shoot a video showing how to put it together and get them to our Healthcare Workers.  Lots of work but I LOVE that sort of work!

Another thing I've been working on this week is planning my Team "Stampin' Social".  Every month my team of stampers and I get together for some crafty fun, prizes and laughs.  Covid has us back to getting together virtually but that's ok! ... it allows our long distance friends to join in as well!  Planning a fun crafty morning for 30 of us takes some time and planning for SURE .. but, again, I LOVE this kind of "work".

Another fun project (that I'm STILL working on) is my upcoming Christmas Stamp-a-Stack!  If you are in Canada and would like top get a jump on your Christmas cards this year you should Register!  Anyone in Canada can take part.  You make 15, 20 or 25 card for $40, $50 or $60 (plus $15 shipping if you can't do a porch pickup at my house in Edmonton).  We are using the October Paper Pumpkin Kit as our "starting point".  In order to hold a virtual event I needed to make sure everyone has the same stamp set and ink.  Stampin; Up! Demonstrators are not permitted to pre-stamp any images so everyone needs the same supplies.  The most cost effective way to make THAT happen was to use our Paper Pumpkin kit (mostly to get you the inexpensive stamp set and ink spot!) and then add in extra cards working around that set and ink.  I don't HAVE my kit yet, so the cards aren't done yet but these are SOME of the cards we will be making:

The Virtual Zoom Class is Friday, November 5th at 6:30 pm Mountain Time.
You get all the supplies you need to make the projects (except scissors ... and I recommend your own adhesive/glue).  Let me know if you are a newer stamper and need the clear block that you need to mount your stamps to!  The cost is as follows:
  • 15, 20 or 25 cards for
  • $40, $50 or $60
  • Add $15 for shipping of long distance
I hope to mail out the kits by THIS FRIDAY so shoot me a message if you'd like to register!

I am also planning a class using the NEW "Eden's Garden" bundle of products.  Your $95 registration will get you the stamp set and the dies, along with the pieces to make the projects and the link to the Live Zoom Class.  You will get access to the replay afterwards.

I need to order product in early November so please RSVP sooner than later!
I think that's all I have for today.  I DO need to work on 
  • Blog hop for Monday
  • Blog hop for Thursday
  • International PDF Tutorial for Thursday
  • Create Team Social Projects
  • Design my SAS projects
  • ... feed family and general "life" stuff
Guess I should get crackin', eh?  lol
Whatever YOU get up to today I hope you have some fun and get a little creativity in there!  Pop in again soon for those blog hops I mentioned above ... and please RSVP SOON for my upcoming events.  I need to get them in the mail!

Have yourself a stampy day!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment