Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Let Me Show You How .... to make a quick box treat ...


Welcome to my newest offering ... "Let me show you how".  As you'll hear in my video, I always have SO MUCH I want to show you ... and always think I'll do it when I have more time.  Guess what?  I NEVER have more time ... so from now on, when I have something I want to share I'll pop on live to my Tamara's Paper Trail FB page and do a QUICK 10-15 minute video where I ... show you how.  I will then pop over here and upload a QUICK blog post to "get 'er done" and so we all have a place we can go to find these little nuggets of inspiration and awesomeness!

So, on THAT note, let's kick this off with my first "episode".  Check out these awesome little gifts you can whip up in MINUTES!  They are great for host gifts, a customer thank you treat, a little sumthin for your teacher or hairdresser or even for craft fairs!  Check it out!




I love them SO MUCH!  ... and they are ridiculously quick and easy to make!  Check out my video below.


Do you love them??  Wouldn't YOU love to get one of these as a little gift from someone?  I know I would!

The products I used for these are listed below.  If you live in Canada and need to order anything, clicking on any of the pictures will take you to my online store.  The Hot Chocolate Bombs are from Costco.  You'll have to head there to scoop those! lol.

Thanks for popping in - I hope you like my new feature.  Have yourself a stampy day!

Tamara

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment