Thursday, July 25, 2024

Let Me Show You How ... Flower Cart Bundle

 

Happy Thursday!  Two blog post in one day??  I must be procrastinating on something ... but I don't think I am!  I'm pretty on top of things this week.  Yay for Craig being on holidays for the last 2 weeks (meaning no cooking dinners or cleaning for ME!  Whoot!)

So Tuesday I didn't feel like doing what I "should" have been doing ... and since I'm my own boss, I gave myself permission to play!  I've been wanting to do a "Let Me Show You How" video for AGES now ... and Tuesday was the day.  Check out this piece of paper awesomeness!


Ska-WHEEEEEL!  I love it so much!  It's a card I designed for the Tutorial group I am blessed to be a part of.  We are the "Create With Us International Tutorial Bundle" group.  Every month 15 Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from around the world create projects around a theme.  Those are hen compiled into one PDF document which we gift to our team and/or customers.  In Canada, they are free when you spend $60 or more in a month with either myself or my dear friend Jackie VanderSar-Boot  aka The Pampered Stamper.  We also sell them for $25.  THIS month the theme was "Fun in the Sun".  Well nothing screams SUMMER like black and brown flowers, right? lol ... To be fair, I startedOFF with bright, colourful flowers ... but I got caught up in the creative process and this is where I landed.  Not gunna lie ... totally, TOTALLY love it!  Black, Crumb Cake and White.  FABULOUS!

If you want the full tutorial on this and 14 other awesome projects, either message me to purchase it ... or spend $60 or more with me this month (July).  I send out the tutorials at the beginning of August.  (note:  If you sign up for my classes, and if they are over $60, you get the monthly tutorial in the month the class is run)

If you'd like to see the video on how I created the card you can see it here:


Thanks for popping in.  I hope this card inspires you to try something different - a new layout, non-traditional colours, new technique,  Give it a whirl!  Have some fun! ... and stay amazing xox

Tamara

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment