Wednesday, July 31, 2024

MCM Layout - Jul 29, 2024 - Quick Easy Christmas Card!

 


Happy Wednesday!  I hope you're having a fun day!

Today I'm sharing what we made in my MCM two days ago.  I absolutely LOVE this layout, as it is ridiculously quick and easy, yet so lovely!  I have 200 Christmas cards to make and send this year so I needed simple.  This one fits the bill - check out what we made ...


As I said in my Live, I'm really leaning into "clean" cards lately - more white space, fewer pieces, embellishments and/or no embossed layers.  Of course you CAN "step it up" but you really don't need to.

This first card uses some paper that is not yet available to customers, but it will be out Sept 6, 2024.  It is a Suite of product, actually - the "Nests of Winter Suite Collection" - paper, stamp, dies, embossing folder, twine and embellishments.  The bundle is called Winterly Tree Tops.  The paper is called "Nests of Winter".  The twine is a 3 pack of "Natural Tones Linen Thread" and the gems are "Earth Tones Shimmer Gems".  The embossing folder is "Birch Wood 3-D".

For the sentiment on this one I used the Greetings of the Season stamp set, stamped in Shaded Spruce,


This card was made using the Mediterranean Blooms Designer Paper and Iconic Imagery stamp set, stamped in Night of Navy.  I used the Natural Tones Linen Thread again, and Opal Rounds Assortment for the dots.


This one uses Wildly Flowering paper and the sentiment from Winterly Tree Tops, stamped in Crumb Cake.  The embellishments are our Neutrals Adhesive Backed Sequins, coloured with Pebbled Path Blends.  I used The Pebbled Path Jute Trim.  I separated the strands and made the bow out of just two of the strands.


I LOOOOOOVE this one!  I used the Season of Green & Gold 12x12 DSP, the Iconic Imagery stamps and Neutrals Adhesive Backed Sequins to embellish.  If you look closely, you can see thee one on the right has the back layer embossed with the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder.  I wanted to show you the "stepped up" version along side the "Clean, Quick" version.  Each are lovely.  Which one do you prefer?


Want to make your own version(s) of this layout? Here is the "recipe" of the pieces you need to prep ...


... and here is the Mystery Card Monday (MCM) Facebook Live replay, showing you how to cut the papers and put all the pieces together ...

That's it for this week.  If you would like to join me LIVE for my MCM (Mystery Card Monday) sessions, you can catch me on my FaceBook Page here at 7:00 pm Mountain Time every Monday ... or on my YouTube Channel here at the same time (I stream live to both).  Like and Follow my FB Page and/or Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  I'd love to have you - the live community is AMAZING and so much fun!
If you live in Canada and would like to purchase any of the items I used for my cards, just click any of the pictures below and you will be taken to my online store.  Thank you!  I appreciate your support!

Stay amazing!  

Tamara

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment