Wednesday, July 17, 2024

MCM Layout - July 15, 2024 - Winterly Tree Tops Fun Fold Elegance

 


Happy Wednesday!  Hope y'all are staying cool during this head wave.  LORD!  I was up at 6:15 am and it was already too hoot to go for my walk!  Cave-dwelling in the basement it is for ME for the next week!  Aside from air-conditioned comfort, one thing that (oddly) seems to cool me down is making Christmas cards lol - I guess just thinking of the cold and snow does the trick.  That was what I was making Monday ... and this is the card we made together during my Mystery Card Monday Live.  I.  Just.  LOVE.  It!




Isn't it pretty?!?  Annnnnnd ... it's a FUN FOLD card - whoot!  SO SO SOOOOO easy!  The Christmas card was made with a yet-to-be-released-to-the-public-bundle called Winterly Tree Tops.  (Getting product early is one of the many great reasons to snag a Starter Kit and join my Gaggle!!).  I embossed the birds and sentiment in gold and used the OnLine Exclusive paper "Season of Gold & Gold".  I also used yet-to-be-released "Earth Tones Shimmer Gems".  SOOOO pretty! (*note - because the products haven't been released yet, they aren't shown in the product list/links at the bottom of this post).

The fold is crazy simple too.  Scroll down to see the pieces/dimensions needed and then watch the video replay on how to make it.  First, though, here are the three cards I showed Monday night ...








The above show that you don't have to have ALL the toys to make pretty cards - just paper, ink and stamps!  

Want to make your own version(s) of this layout? Here is the "recipe" of the pieces you need to prep ...


... and here is the Mystery Card Monday (MCM) Facebook Live replay, showing you how to cut the papers and put all the pieces together ...


That's it for this week.  If you would like to join me LIVE for my MCM (Mystery Card Monday) sessions, you can catch me on my FaceBook Page here at 7:00 pm Mountain Time every Monday ... or on my YouTube Channel here at the same time (I stream live to both).  Like and Follow my FB Page and/or Subscribe to my YouTube Channel.  I'd love to have you - the live community is AMAZING and so much fun!
If you live in Canada and would like to purchase any of the items I used for my cards, just click any of the pictures below and you will be taken to my online store.  Thank you!  I appreciate your support!

Stay amazing!  

Tamara

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment