Monday, September 18, 2023

Beary Cute - Kylie's Trip Achievers Blog Hop

 

Happy Blog Hop Day!  Each month my Incentive Trip earning friends from around the globe and I bring you projects made using current Stampin' Up! products.  We hope that you are delighted and inspired by what we show you.  Feel free to leave us a comment - we love them!  Thanks for hopping along with us!

This month I'm sharing a project I made for my upcoming "Beary Cute" class.  I'm very much into monochromatic.  This card is case-in-point.  Check it out!



Isn't it cute?  I love how the baby is just snuggling into mom/dad.  So sweet!

This bundle is SO versatile!  You can use it for Christmas or winter birthdays.  The images are varied so the bears can face left or right ... and of course who doesn't love to put scarves and toques on animals?!? lol.  If you need a fun set that's in the budget, this is it.  Only $57.50 (in Canada) plus tax and shipping.  VERY good value for money!

This card comes together quite quickly.  Here are the measurements:

Basic White base - 8 1/2 x 5 1/2"
Basic White layer - 5 1/4" x 4" - run through the Basics 3D Embossing Folder "dots"
Cherry Cobble layer - 2 1/2" x 5"
Basic White layer -   2 1/4" x 4 3/4" - run through the Cheery Patterns Embossing Folder
Stylish Shapes Basic White Circle - 3"
Scrap for the bears - fussy cut :) ... stamped in Basic Gray ink
Basic White strip for the sentiment - 3" x 3/4"
I coloured the Brass Adhesive Backed stars (from the OnLine Exclusives) with my Dark Cherry Cobbler Blend
8" of White Bakers Twine to finish it off

That's it!  A fun little card for Christmas ... or for winter birthday - I'll just switch the sentiment for the "warm wishes" one instead.  I hope you like it and thank you for popping in!  Now off you hop to see what my friends have to show you.

Have a stampy day!

Tamara

Product List

2 comments: