Tuesday, September 12, 2023

MCM Layout - Sept 11, 2023

 


Heidi Ho!  Thanks for popping in!  Today I have another quick and easy card layout.  It's called a "Fractured Card", if you're searching the net for more ideas.  So quick and easy!  Check it out!





I've discovered that (for me) this layout works best with "busier" paper patterns.  That way the paper does all the work and I don't feel the need to add 47 embellishments.  I DO tend to get in my head a lot!

Here is the "recipe" of pieces you need ...


... and here is the video replay of how to put it all together.  The strips are 1/4" wide by 4 3/4" long ...


That's it!  Give it a try - it's an easy layout that packs a "WOW!" punch!

Thanks for popping in - have a stampy day!


Tamara

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Love your work. It's perfect for 6x6 and scraps. Easy and quick. How can I sign u for your page?. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My FB page is "Tamara's Paper Trail"

      Delete