Thursday, September 7, 2023

MCM Layout - Aug 21, 2023

 


Heidi Ho!  Welcome to another MCM (Mystery Card Monday) card layout!

Tonight's layout is one I stumbled across from another demonstrator, Akiko Sudano.  No shame!  A great layout is a great layout.  We don't always have to reinvent the wheel - if/when you see something you like "CASE" it ... just make sure you give credit where credit is due if you post your creation on social media.

Now ... for my MCM blog posts ... you will recall that these are meant to be bare-bone posts.  The details are in the VIDEO, which is at the bottom of this post.  Yes, my videos are about an hour long.   Yes, only about 10 minutes if it is actually MAKING the card!  The rest is just me being me .. sharing stories and chatting with my viewer friends.  Watch the whole thing or just fast forward to where I start cutting the designer paper and/or assemble the pieces.  While you're over at YouTube, please subscribe to my channel!  Every like, subscription and comment helps!

So having said all that, here is my MCM project from Aug 21, 2023 ... CASEd from Akiko Sudano.








So easy, yet so pretty, right?  As always, the beauty of my MCM projects is you can keep them simple or you can "step them up".  Make it your own, using the basics as your jumping off point!

Here is the "recipe" of the pieces you need to prep ...


... and here is the YouTube video to watch how to bring all the pieces together ...


What products did I use?  The list is below.  If you are in Canada and wish to purchase any of these items just click on the picture and it will take you to my online store.  As always, if you have any questions, just shout!

Thanks for popping in - have a stampy day!

Tamara


Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$15.00

No comments:

Post a Comment