Thursday, September 7, 2023

MCM Layout - Aug 28, 2023

 

Welcome to my MCM Layout for August 28, 2023.

This week my layout was inspired by a swap I got when I was in Vegas.  It was made by Glad Baquet.  It's a great one to use your pretty papers and you can add to it or keep it simple.

Here are the finished projects ...




So simple, but so lovely!

Here is the "recipe" for the pieces you need to prep ...


... and here is the YouTube replay showing you how to cut the designer papers and assemble the pieces.  While you're over on YouTube, I'd love for you to subscribe to my Channel.  It helps expand my reach!


That's it for today!  My list of product used is below.  If you're in Canada and wish to purchase any of the items, just click on the pictures.  That will take you to my store :)

Have yourself a stampy day!

Tamara

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment