Saturday, September 9, 2023

MCM Layout - Sept 4, 2023

 
Heidi Ho!

Welcome to another blog post featuring my MCM (Mystery Card Monday) projects.  I was very short on time this week so I grabbed my basket of 70+ (!!!) card swaps I got from BackStage in Las Vegas and CASEd a lovely card made by fellow Demonstrator, Denise Sullivan.  Denise gave me the smaller, notecard sized, swap.  I changed up the paper and sentiment and simply added it to a standard card base for a quick, cute card.  Check it out ...



SO simply, yet striking!  We both used the Garden Walk Designer Paper from the new Sept-Dec 2023 Mini (Holiday) catalogue - her sentiment was from the coordinating stamp set, "Modern Garden" - mine was from "Happy Labels".

Here is the "recipe" of pieces to prep ...


... and her is the YouTube replay showing you how to cut and/or assemble those pieces ...


I hope you like my project, and thanks to Denise for a great swap!  We ALL need (and love) quick and easy cards.  This one is awesome!

Thanks for popping by - have a stampy day!

Tamara

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment